Most of us have learnt that our skin needs to be treated with a little extra TLC from time to time. Not only does it make you feel fresh-faced and fabulous, it also gives your skin a necessary boost to appear more radiant and refreshed. Facial masks are the ideal way of pampering your face, and you don’t even need to visit a spa or skincare clinic, as you can enjoy the benefits in the privacy of your own home.
By simply venturing into your kitchen, you’ll find most products that will help your skin feel good as new. 10-15 minutes of relaxation time is all you need, so you can easily spoil yourself at least once a week.
The benefits of facial masks include:
- Hydrating and moisturizing the skin
- Calming and soothing
- Detoxing and helping to eliminate impurities
- Nourishing and replenishing the skin
- Rejuvenating the skin
- Increasing circulation
The following fresh ingredients can be very beneficial and soothing to the skin, so try it out and see how much better your skin feels:
- HONEY hydrates the skin and also has a tightening effect.
- YOGHURT contains probiotics and lactic acid, which help exfoliate the skin and have a softening effect.
- EGG WHITES help to tighten and tone the skin.
- CUCUMBER has been an age-old remedy for puffy eyes, but can also cool and soothe the facial area.
- AVOCADOS are packed with oils and vitamins to help hydrate and moisturise the skin.
- POTATOES help reduce oil on the skin.
- OATMEAL exfoliates and moisturises the skin.
When you choose a ready-mixed mask, always make sure that the correct mask is identified for your skin type. For any advice regarding specific types and benefits, please consult any of our expert beauty consultants. They will be able to help you find the most suitable options.
The following products have achieved great results over time and therefore come highly recommended:
- Elizabeth Arden Peel and Reveal mask
- Vichy Aqualia Spa Nuit
- Vichy Normaderm 3 in 1
- Bioderma Sensibio mask
- Elizabeth Arden Hydra Night boost mask
For more information on facial masks and skincare in general, please consult any of our skincare experts, or contact Riana directly, at our Durbell Palmgrove branch on (021) 975-6570. We look forward to helping you find the best possible option to make you shine and put a giant smile on your beautiful face.